Invert Collecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all.... even though I'm in Massachusetts, I've posted in this forum before, but this time I have a more immediate purppose..... I will be expanding my underwater education business to the metro-Denver area (Underwater Education & Training Center).

One of the things that we do is we bring marine invertebrates to local schools. Well, 'Where are you going to find marine invertebrates in Colorado?' you ask. That is where you and this post come in!!!

I will be running a dive trip to New England sometime this summer from Denver to collect marine specipmens and will need some help. I would like to know if anyone on here may be interested in such a trip. I'm planning on a 4 or 5 day trip with the last day or last 2 days visiting the New England Aquarium in Boston (where I am currently a vollunteer scientific diver) and taking the group on a whale watch before we fly back to Denver.

You would be able to do this in a 7mm wet suit or a dry suit. We will give the REEF Fish Identification class prior to diving so you may conduct some REEF fish surveys, become FREE members of REEF and have a great time!

I'm suspecting the trip will run between $900 to $1,200 for hotel, airfare and a couple of boat charters as well as some possible transportation.

Anyone interested is invited to send me a PRIVATE EMAIL OFF SCUBABOARD to info@underwatereducation.org with particular questions and I will get in contact with you.

Thanks for your interest.

Pete
www.underwatereducation.org

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom