Invasion date getting closer - what's everybody buying to get ready?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ebags.com
Tianni Under the Sea Duffle and Tote
I was surprised how roomy the duffle is, and the Tote is big enough for my purse plus other stuff like camerea etc

Dont really need anything so I will be able to bring stuff for charities on the island.

If you're trying to save a few bucks... They usually have fruit and such for us on the boats for inbetween dives.
Although I've never had a Cliff bar (does it contain chocolate?) sounds like it might be yummy. :wink:

Cliff bars are like an energy/power bar type of thing, all natural and made here in Colorado. I think they're the best tasting 'energy-bars' out there, but my mom still hated them, lol. Some have chocolate... my favorites are the white chocolate macademia nut, carrot cake, and blueberry crisp bars. Working graveyard shifts at a grocery store, I wanted to get away from all the energy drinks and candy bars I was eating, so I switched over to teas and gatorade and cliff bars and fruit. I'm almost positive that they're sold all over the country now!

Didnt pick the right horse today for the Derby so looks likes the can light will have to wait longer.... :depressed:

Ahhh, bummer!! I forgot all about the race this year, last year I won about 600 bucks on a $4 bet! Might have been beginners luck, but I did my homework.

I bought toys to do this :D

Stuff to take pictures, or build a new waterslide entry from the dock? hehehe!

Good god almighty!!! Do you have any money left for the trip?

Jeebus!! Same question goes to you!! It's definately all worth it, though!! I have a new laptop coming soon too... but next semester's student loans will be handling that!

Didnt pick the right horse today for the Derby so looks likes the can light will have to wait longer.... :depressed:

Ahhh, bummer!! I forgot all about the race this year, last year I won about 600 bucks on a $4 bet! Might have been beginners luck, but I did my homework.

with the payout I would'nt have had to bet much Aminal Kingdom went off at 20:1 and the payout was as follows:

$2.00 Exacta: $329.80
$0.50 Trifecta: $988.10
$1.00 Super: $24,063.95
$1.00 Double: $196.50
$0.50 Pick 3: $1,184.55
$0.50 Pick 4: $6,146.10
$0.50 Pick 5: $213,895.34
$2.00 Pick 6 (5-of-6): $12,251.80
Pick 6 Carryover: $513,582.84

$20 on Animal Kingdom to win would have netted $3298.00 :idk: think I would have been able to swing a can light and Camera with that.

Are you sure about that?????​

[vimeo]19179195[/vimeo]​

Great video and excellent viz.. But, that's still not air clear viz like you find in many springs in Florida.. Of course, I'm splitting hairs and either works great for me! :D

have you tried the chocomint cliff bars? dog gone yummy!

Dont really need anything so I will be able to bring stuff for charities on the island.
That's really nice of you! I'm sure it's greatly appreciated. :D

Cliff bars are like an energy/power bar type of thing, all natural and made here in Colorado. I think they're the best tasting 'energy-bars' out there, but my mom still hated them, lol. Some have chocolate... my favorites are the white chocolate macademia nut, carrot cake, and blueberry crisp bars. Working graveyard shifts at a grocery store, I wanted to get away from all the energy drinks and candy bars I was eating, so I switched over to teas and gatorade and cliff bars and fruit. I'm almost positive that they're sold all over the country now!
You had me at white chocolate macademia nuts!

have you tried the chocomint cliff bars? dog gone yummy!
Chocolate and mint combo is one of my favorites! I'll look for them next time I'm out.

I got a new computer for the trip. My Mares M2 has served me pretty well, but I've been pondering an upgrade to the Pro Plus 2.1 for a long time and this trip seemed like the perfect [-]excuse[/-] reason.

My M2 is still fully functional, so if there's any invader in need of a computer for this trip, I'd be happy to lend it out. It's Nitrox capable - as long as you have strong fingers to push the buttons and patience with the user interface, which was almost certainly designed by drunk monkeys. I'll have it with me in any case - just let me know.

Ut oh, update:

new smb, thigh pocket, cam band trim pockets, slate, bolt snaps, cave line, shock cord, 2 new speedo 'jammers', and flip flops. Now I'm done... I hope, because my pockets are nearly empty!

I think the chocolate mint one is the only one I haven't tried, that will change the next time I'm in the store!!

Back
Top Bottom