Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bonaire pics.

Squids

386110_2655399743369_1207090672_3163504_782968166_n.jpg

Turtle
385831_2655353142204_1207090672_3163494_1237871674_n.jpg

Planning on joining the Invasion version 2012. Will know more in a couple of weeks. Dates look good, and airfare looks good. Now to nail down all interested parties that plan on joining the adventure. Maybe 2 of us; maybe 5 of us.

Planning on joining the Invasion version 2012. Will know more in a couple of weeks. Dates look good, and airfare looks good. Now to nail down all interested parties that plan on joining the adventure. Maybe 2 of us; maybe 5 of us.

That's great news, this is one event you don't want to miss.

Still waiting for January to request the time off, might be a problem with July fourth falling on that week. But on the upside, I have been granted more overtime for the indefinite future to fund Dubi's trip if I can't make it!

ohhh Dubi on the loose, no boys! This could be fun!
Erh, I mean, I envision lots of evenings out by the pool filling in the log books and researching fish species.

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.

If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif

Is your area represented?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/invade-cozumel-2012/396543-official-2012-invasion-crew-list.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom