Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad your new boss is being cool Pans!

Anyone else doing the cenotes dives? We chose that excursion, but seems like most are going to the whale shark thing!

Whale sharks. It's a non-scuba event, so works with pre-flight plan.

Glad your new boss is being cool Pans!

Anyone else doing the cenotes dives? We chose that excursion, but seems like most are going to the whale shark thing!

Not sure if I'm going to do either one yet. May be a week of decesion depending on funds. Most likely cenote dives and probably on my own with my cavern instructor. Will be doing my cavern class on the mainland right before the Invasion. Hoping I pass and am cavern certified.

Whale sharks. It's a non-scuba event, so works with pre-flight plan.

We're flying out Sunday the 8th so it's not an issue for us... we were thinking of trying to go see the ruins on Saturday (7th) before we leave. Originally we were going to be attending David and Monica's wedding on the last Saturday, but as you all probably know that was rescheduled due to his accident.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by James R

...and Pans, despite your long hair, I am sorry to say you aren't invited to the Jacuzzi
04.gif

hahah

Everyone enjoy and make your own but remember the TOS
Orbit Bleeping Clean Videos

We're flying out Sunday the 8th so it's not an issue for us... we were thinking of trying to go see the ruins on Saturday (7th) before we leave. Originally we were going to be attending David and Monica's wedding on the last Saturday, but as you all probably know that was rescheduled due to his accident.

Which ruins? Tulum? I'm staying until the 10th and flying out of CUN for my return. I was going to relocate on the 7th to either Tulum area or Akumal. Thought about cenote diving then and then the ruins but am dragging my decsion out since I don't want to bring a heavy wetsuit and with the cenotes being about 75 degrees that puts me in a 7/5 and I don't really want to bring a second wetsuit. Or maybe jsut spend a couple days exploring Tulum and Coba! So long story short maybe we'll take the ferry and bus at the same time? :)

Have a great day!

Myra

Which ruins? Tulum? I'm staying until the 10th and flying out of CUN for my return. I was going to relocate on the 7th to either Tulum area or Akumal. Thought about cenote diving then and then the ruins but am dragging my decsion out since I don't want to bring a heavy wetsuit and with the cenotes being about 75 degrees that puts me in a 7/5 and I don't really want to bring a second wetsuit. Or maybe jsut spend a couple days exploring Tulum and Coba! So long story short maybe we'll take the ferry and bus at the same time? :)

Have a great day!

Myra
You could always rent a wetsuit for the cenotes.

---------- Post added May 15th, 2012 at 11:09 PM ----------

Are there any cavern or cave certified divers are going on the trip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom