Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R

redacted

After over a year on RSD's D2D board, where I post under the same name, I found this site and really liked what I saw. Wife/buddy & I have been certified for about 7 years. We hit the caribbean once or twice a year and fill in the rest with a couple trips to the flower gardens and local diving. After a couple bad experiences with the local scubapro dealer (who since went under), I do most of my shopping on-line and DIY equipment service as long as I can find parts. I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to your forums.

Ahhh .. another Texen!!!!! --- That will get me in trouble

Anyways welcome aboard and I hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. Mine sure has!! :)

Originally posted by NINman
Ahhh .. another Texen!!!!! --- That will get me in trouble

Anyways welcome aboard and I hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. Mine sure has!! :)

Maybe not trouble.... where are they all coming from? You importing them down there TM?

As TM says, welcome aboard.... lots to learn, and friendly folks to talk to.

Originally posted by Stone
There are more than a few threads that might help a DIYer. Add to the database if you can.

Being somewhat adverse to a crescent wrench, I've made 1" yoke nut sockets in both 3/8 and 1/4 inch drive (takes about an hour with a dremel tool). Since scratching my Mk20 with padded jaw pliers, I'm making an aluminum spanner wrench with brass pins. I have pictures of the yoke nut sockets which I'll figure out how to post next week.

Welcome to another Texan.

Glad to have ya. Look around the Texas board and see if you can join us on an outing or two. Our flower gardens trip is booked solid, but we are going to Travis for Memorial Day and Coz in October.

Happy to meet ya.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom