Introduction from Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhaas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hola' Amigos,

I'm David Haas, Haas Photography Inc. in Stow OH. Former instructor (retired), former dive store owner and now free lance photographer, writer and trip organizer. I also am an Ikelite Underwater Systems dealer and USER of their fine products for underwater imaging. I provide images regularly for DAN's ALert Diver and other venues.

Examples of my work can be seen at the links below.

Regards,

David Haas
Haas Photography Inc.
4596 Greenlawn Drive
Stow OH 44224
330-678-0591 phone/fax
330-329-5981 cell
davidhaas@sbcglobal.net

Sample Images at:
www.pbase.com/dhaas
www.ikelite.com "What's New" link

Hi David,

Welcome to the board. We have a few things in common. I too am a photographer; Memory Maker Photography. I use to do a lot of UW Photography but now I do the standard weddings, portraits, etc. ---gives me $ to support my diving habit. Over the last 12 yrs. or so I've switched to Video production, Memory Maker Video, thus do a great deal of UW work as well a a whole gamut of consumer and corporate stuff. My passion is the UW stuff. I'm up here in the NW corner of Ohio, Williams County. If you're ever in this area and want to meet at one of the quarries up here, send me a PM. Again, welcome

Barracuda2

Hello David,

welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Since you're in the Scuba busines you may want to join our private Business2Business forum. Click here for more info.

Laurens

Certainly glad to have you with us and I hope you find our TOS regulations easy to accept. I'm not qualified to help you with those, but we have a lot of nice Moderators who could.

don :cowboy2:

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom