Introducing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arnaud

Contributor
Reaction score
...a new diver...or a bubble watcher. We have plenty of time to figure this one out.

Our little dude was born a couple of weeks ago and has brought us amazing joy. He's also kept me on dry land for a while, not to mention off SB, but that's okay. It's all about priorities, and he's clearly our number one.

His name is Adrien and he loves the sound of the waves made by his white noise machine. Maybe that's a sign?

Arnaud:
...a new diver...or a bubble watcher. We have plenty of time to figure this one out.

Our little dude was born a couple of weeks ago and has brought us amazing joy. He's also kept me on dry land for a while, not to mention off SB, but that's okay. It's all about priorities, and he's clearly our number one.

His name is Adrien and he loves the sound of the waves made by his white noise machine. Maybe that's a sign?
Congratulations!

You must be proud.

Christian

What a cutie! & yes, I'm sure the love of the wave sounds are a sign of great depths to come.

Congrats!
Paula

You're gonna make such a great dad, Arnaud! And it'll be the best thing you ever get to do. When you're all sleepy from the late nights just focus on the future. It's a bright one for your family!

Congratulations.

Congratulations!! My first advice to both of you is simple... sleep when he sleeps. Do not do laundry (I know there is tons of it now, isn't there?), the dishes, or any other mundane chores. SLEEP! You need your rest to enjoy each stage as it unfolds :)

jennifer

Thanks guys! And Sapphire, I couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom