Introducing "The Wetter the Better"...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaQuest

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
West Palm Beach's newest and best dive charter boat!

Our two tank dive is normally ONLY $48.00!
But call Chris or Ben at (407) 851-6677 for a special Scubaboard price!

It's time to get wet again!!!

Approved Advertisment.

ScubaQuest:
West Palm Beach's newest and best dive charter boat!

Our two tank dive is normally ONLY $48.00!
But call Chris or Ben at (407) 851-6677 for a special Scubaboard price!

It's time to get wet again!!!

How about a picture of the boat? I didn't find it on your website. Where do you leave from?

detroit diver:
How about a picture of the boat? I didn't find it on your website. Where do you leave from?

i looked in his profile and found his web site and went there. i found pics of his boats there. hope this helps. www.scubaquestusa.com

steve

DivemasterSteve:
i looked in his profile and found his web site and went there. i found pics of his boats there. hope this helps. www.scubaquestusa.com

steve

I went there also. I did not see a picture of the boat that is in the ad above. That's the one I'm looking for.

If I've missed it somewhere, please let me know.

Any ScubaQuest can book your dive for this charter. From my understanding, the boat is not "run" by any of the shops (even the one closest to it), but operates for ALL of them. However, Chris has taken the time and expense to let you know about it, AND he is offering a special rate for Scubaboarders. None of the others have done that so far.

As for the picture, they only have pictures of the "Quest" and "Conch Quest" which are from Sarasota, so he has none to show. I have dove with a class off of "The Wetter is Better" and it's pretty roomy. I will be going back, to be sure!!! Chris made the arrangements for my entire class (including rental gear)and EVERYTHING went just as he promised... well, except for the heavy seas. wink But then I guess we can't blame Chris for everything!

I have went on several dive trips with wetter the better and they are a great group. Everyone is top notch abd friendly.

Wow, that sounds great! My mom lives in Hobe Sound, and we always try to get some boat trips in when we're down visiting.

Where do you guys go? On my last trip out we hit the "flower garden". Well let me tell you, it looked like someone trampled that garden. It was really disappointing.

On the other hand, when we went to "the playpen" we ended up in a group (school?) of bull sharks (average 8'). That was a fun :11: especially since it was our boat dive for certification.

But we will make it a point to book with you when we get down there.

Best of luck on your venture! -Amy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom