Introducing the New Boy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crowley

Master Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Folks,

Some of you may know me as a serial poster in the Red Sea forum, or maybe have read my blogs, or generally disagreed with me about some thing or other, but I recently left Sharm El Sheikh and have moved to Nusa Lembongan off the coast of Bali where I am just finding my feet as the new guy on the island.

Some of you might have met me already in Blue Corner (awesome) or at my dive centre (also awesome) but if you didn't, then a short potted history would be that I have been a dive professional for almost 8 years, I've worked in Thailand and the Caribbean and latterly in Sharm for 4 years.

In recent years, I have only rarely advertised exactly who I work for, since I write and post for myself only and wouldn't want any controversial subjects to be associated with my workplace, but as an introduction (only), I am the new guy at Two Fish divers in Lembongan. Despite my experience, this is a major learning curve for me so I'll probably be asking for more advice than I can give for the first few months, and all is warmly appreciated. For discussions about booking and prices and whatnot, please PM me.

Cheers all,

Crowley

Alright, then we'll meet end of august. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom