Introduce divers to sharks and underwater photography!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike black

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]TigerBeach is a well developed area know for it large shark population. After many years and over 500 dives at Tiger Beach, I would like touse what I have learned to introduce new people to one of the mostmisunderstood animals on the planet. I have assisted many of the topunderwater photographers and cinematographers to get the footage thatwe all enjoy on such venues as Nat Geo and Discovery. With such awell developed site that I am very familiar with I would like to helpopen Tiger Beach to the public. This trip would be ideal forbeginner underwater photographers, (If you are an experiencedunderwater photographer you should contact me about a more advancedtrip). [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Ido several trips a year targeting all different species of sharks,including the Great Hammer Head, Tigers, Lemons, Reefs, and OceanicWhite tip sharks. Shark diving is a growing industry and as it growsmore and more adventure divers find them selves hooked. To learnmore about our shark diving trips and what we offer please visit ourwebsite at Bahamas Shark Diving, Tiger Beach,. [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom