Intro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kellib

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
very new at this type of page. Excited about being able to talk to other Texas divers. We are fairly new to scuba and are totally addicted!
Kelli

Welcome to the SB Kelli.......... I am addicted too and I enjoy so much talking about about SCUBA with the people here.

Enjoy.... We are glad you and your hubby are here.

Bubblemaker_ontario

welcome to SB Kelly, where do you dive? I dive at Lake Travis, Medina Lake and other lakes around texas. Maybe we could get a group together and go some time

Welcome to the board!
West Texas, where in West Texas? We Texans sometimes forget that West Texas is pretty much a larger area then most of the other states. Not Snowbears state by any means but most of the others.

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

Hey Joe - West Texas is bigge than most countries. Anyway, where 'abouts are you, ma'am...?

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Texas Swamp Divers is where your fellow Texans hang out

Welcome to the board

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom