Intova Sport Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm wondering if a tank mount might look better? It should be relatively easy to rig one. Not great for caves or wrecks though.

Which one has the best image in low light?
For use with avalaible light in 10 meter visibility water and up to 25 meter beep which one to choose GP2 or Intova?
Are they almost interchangeable in terms of avalaile light image quality?

The video seemed to turn out just as nice as my GoPro's

Can please James comment about that now that you have more experience with them?
If video is 96% of gopro hero 2 i am deciding to buy intova.
In some videos i saw in youtube, it seems to be a little less sharpening and detail in intova, but you know, they are different situations in every video.

Hey. I would say video is around 90% of. The quality you can get from the GoPro. The reason I say that is because of the frames per second options. Good sharp video is not a problem with it. I still recommend it for those who are budget minded.

I have one of the latest models on order, plus a red filter. Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

Hey. I would say video is around 90% of. The quality you can get from the GoPro. The reason I say that is because of the frames per second options. Good sharp video is not a problem with it. I still recommend it for those who are budget minded.

Thank you very much for the information.

If you record at 1080/30p which both are capable of doing, what would be the difference? Still 90% of gopro quality of next to it?
(I would be doing 1080p/30 all time instead of 720/60p)

I would say it is very close to the same.

I would say it is very close to the same.

Did you tryied it with low light?
As in a 70 feet deep and 5 meter visibility green water.
Did they perform in a very close to the same? If it is that way i would buy one instead og gopro hero 2.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom