Internet Sales Policy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john-doe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wondering what the Hollis/Oceanic policy is on internet sales? I've never seen anything stating that they are against it but I am interested to know if the major online retailers(LeisurePro, Scubatoys, scuba.com, Prime Scuba) are "authorized" dealers and warranties will be honored?

Was reading one of the old threads about SP and their no internet sale policy changes etc. and became curious...

I know at least LP, scubatoys and scuba.com are authorized Hollis dealers. I have bought "authorized" Hollis from more than one of them. If you use the dealer locator on Hollisgear.com and select the appropriate state (NY for LeisurePro for example) you will see they are authorized (in fact they are the first ones listed, Prime Scuba is second)

SP was one of the few holdouts against online sales long after many of the other manufacturers realized it was the 21st century.

I bought my Hollis 16W can light online. Warranty honored without any hassle.

Hollis is a modern company.

Back
Top Bottom