International Pier Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're in COZ right now. DWM is great and more "personalized". Walter was our DM and was beyond perfect. We're are diving with blue magic run by Yval an American Ex Pat, Santos runs the shop and have dove with Pumba ((20 years as a DM in Coz) and Master for a night dive. So far the diving has been great. Blue Magic Runs out of Caleta which is maybe a 5 minute ride from the International Pier. You might be able to email Yval and set it up so you take a taxii to Caleta instead of going to the dive shop. blue MAgic dive shop is always back into town (Turn right at Ron Jon)then literally turn around and go back to Caleta. Yval is great and a cab to Caleta would be probably $4.00. Diving is great, seas a little rough, and bring a coat or towel for the trip back in. It's cloudy so it's chilly in a wet wetsuit. We have been back in by 1:00 every dive except for today and we were back by 2:00 because the boat had a linkage issue and we had to get another boat loaded and ready. blue XTSea is another operator that frequents this board, I emailed her and she was absolutely willing to accommodate cruiser's needs when we cruised down in October.

have fun, you can't go wrong, the diving will be amazing with whoever you choose. Safe travels.
jay

on edit.... Crap, just read Page 2. glad you had a good time. My response was a little late.

Last edited:
We're in COZ right now. DWM is great and more "personalized". Walter was our DM and was beyond perfect. We're are diving with blue magic run by Yval an American Ex Pat, Santos runs the shop and have dove with Pumba ((20 years as a DM in Coz) and Master for a night dive.
So Pumba is with DWM now? He was with Blue Angel a few years ago and we dove with him several times. He is a hoot.

Pumba is at Blue Magic now. Great DM with over 20 years experience. Lots of fun, but you know you are in good hands. Tomorrow is our last diving day and it will be hard to leave. Looks like I can watch the Natl Championship on the TV in my room. Will stop off at Mega for essentials and enjoy the games after our last two dives here. Hopefully back in March-April. Will dive with Pumba and Blue Magic again.

jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom