International Cleanup Day 2010 - Westpunt, Curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan.

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Take the plunge for International Clean-up Day and help make clean waters a reality!!

Come on out and help Ocean Encounters West clean up the Beaches & underwater areas around Playa Piscado & Playa Forti here in Westpunt, Curacao on September 25th, 2010.

This event is being sponsored by Ocean Encounters West, Allwest Apartments & Diving, Polar, Pepsi, IFC (BBQ!!), Selikor, & Empire (T-Shirts)!!

What can you do?? We need divers, snorkelers, and beach helpers to remove debris. Please bring tools... we will be targeting fishing lines, fencing, nets and other debris that can be easily removed without damaging the reef. So please bring gloves, mesh bags, wire cutters and/or scissors.

Want to dive... please bring your c-cards! If you need equipment Ocean Encounters West will have sets available for Nafl. 25,-

Please sign up before September 20th! You can register on Ocean Encounters West Facebook Fan Page or email Ocean Encounters West.

For more information, please contact Ocean Encounters West!
Hope to see you on September 25th!

Attachments

• Splash for Trash Poster 2010.pdf
    230.5 KB · Views: 57
Wish I could be there to help Bryan!!
Miss you guys.

Frank

My wife and I are scheduled to dive with you that day so we will help if we can. Can't wait to get back to Curacao and OEW. I want to definitely get to your place this trip Sunshine missed it our first trip.

We'll miss you Larry, but will see everyone else next Saturday. I'll be diving with a yellow bag :) and be on shore with the Westpunt Riders..... The sea thanks all who participate, all over the world. Me too!

International Cleanup Day 2010 was a huge success!!

Thank you to all the volunteers and sponsors for helping to make clean waters a reality here in Westpunt!!

Truly appreciate all the support!!

Attachments

• Cleanup 2010.jpg
    Cleanup 2010.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 76
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom