Interesting test day in the pool..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That looks really cool. Too bad it's not a little closer to me. If you find yourself on the Canadian side when you do come up to do some diving, let me know. My shop runs charters to the wrecks around Long Point in Lake Erie, which has some immaculate old wooden ships that are beautifully preserved. We're planning on being in the water in March to mark the wrecks for the season.

Jim

You only did half of the test. You need to put a good amount of water inside the suit, and then see how it fares. Lots of undergarments work pretty well when dry. It's when you are wet and still have to stay in the water where it starts to become meaningful.

It's when you are wet and still have to stay in the water where it starts to become meaningful.

I won't be on any dives where I "have" to stay in the water outside of Florida. At least not for a while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom