Instructor recomentation for Pacifica or Monterey.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well the title says it all.

I am looking for an instructor/LDS recomendation for the Pacifica or Monterey area. I have a friend that lives in Pacifica and is looking for her first ow cert. I prefer PADI but it is not required. I live 2 hours away from her so it is not convienent for her to travel all the way up her for my instructor.

Thanks for the help.

John

jmani:
Well the title says it all.

I am looking for an instructor/LDS recomendation for the Pacifica or Monterey area. I have a friend that lives in Pacifica and is looking for her first ow cert. I prefer PADI but it is not required. I live 2 hours away from her so it is not convienent for her to travel all the way up her for my instructor.

Thanks for the help.

John

Pacifica is not too far from California Dive Center in San Bruno. www.cadive.com
They're a PADI facility and have quite a few instructors so your friend would be able to take a class according to her schedule.

Mel

Check out Anderson's Scuba right in Pacifica.

I'm an Instructor there. I have an web site dennisdives.com. Check it out-- e-mail me or call for references. Anderson's 650-355-3050 or call me at 650-823-7434.

Dennis

Anderson's Dive Shop in Pacifica has a great instructor, Dennis Miralda.
He's the kind of guy that keeps in touch with his students, and is a great instructor. He always invites his previous students to come to Monterey and dive during the weekends Anderson's is down there.
Good luck with whatever you choose.
- Mark Sessler

In the 2 and 1/2 year gap between posts I'm pretty sure the OP has found an instructor (or has given up)

(what's up with the thread resurrections?)

You said monterey do you mean pacific grove or pacifica...Pacifica's a long way from monterey..

In the 2 and 1/2 year gap between posts I'm pretty sure the OP has found an instructor (or has given up)

(what's up with the thread resurrections?)

Don't be so cynical, Ben. I prefer to think that the OP has been refreshing this page hourly, every day since 2006, crying silently at the bloody nub that was his mousing finger, hoping desperately that someone else will reply with the name of *some* instructor in the area for which he can approach for certification. Now that's optimism and faith in the human condition.

Don't be so cynical, Ben. I prefer to think that the OP has been refreshing this page hourly, every day since 2006, crying silently at the bloody nub that was his mousing finger, hoping desperately that someone else will reply with the name of *some* instructor in the area for which he can approach for certification. Now that's optimism and faith in the human condition.

lawl!! :rofl3::rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom