Inspiration Fatalities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've offered Trey a trip over here before, but the guy only takes on arguments remotely.

So you guys have had it out before I take it? Same topics?

Yep, and on kit config. Some DIR ideas are great (like donating the long hose), although I was doing that many years before DIR/GUE and WKPP existed. Others are too rigid. There are many ways to solve a problem. For example on my twin set my secondary reg comes over my left shoulder. keeps it well away from the primary and is a smoother route, but the DIR lot CANT accept even this little change. I also am now older and fatter than I used to be and I need a quick release on my harnesses shoulder:(

I love my Custom Divers Wing (Bungied!!!!) but its not as safe as my AP Commando Stab, which always floats me face up and I miss its suicide bottle

George and the other DIRhards cant eccept that everyone is different and we all have freedom to do what we like (except Al Queda:upset: ). They make people look negatively at DIR which is a very good system and a lot safer than the configuration some other agencies are promoting

(Ban Octopuses, make everyone carry their own redundant supply!!!!):eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom