Input on Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ditto tadzio's comments on Ocean Explorers and Orient Beach.
Joe

Thanks for the help everyone. I dove with St. Thomas Dive club in St Thomas, Scuba Fun in St. Martin, Fair Helen in St. Lucia and Barbados Blue in Barbados. I had only good experiences and good dives. None of the trips were through the cruise line - so it added a bit of adventure to each port - especially St Lucia where the taxi ride was scary. I would recommend any of the above based on my experience. I strongly recommend St. Thomas Dive Club, they were very nice, organized and provided easy transport to and from the ship.

Fair Helen in St. Lucia and Barbados Blue in Barbados. I had only good experiences and good dives. None of the trips were through the cruise line - so it added a bit of adventure to each port - especially St Lucia where the taxi ride was scary.

Hi,

We're on the same cruise itin in Jan. I thought Fair Helen picked you up (via boat) at the cruise ship dock... why the taxi ride? Though it would be great to see some of the interior of the island for a change. :wink:

Thanks,

- Andrea

They picked me up at the cruise ship in a van/taxi and drove to Marigot Bay where there shop is. The roads are very steep and winding to get to the Bay. On our particular trip it was raining very hard and there was alot a traffic on the road. The driver seemed very comfortable but some of the passengers (including me) thought it was a bit frightening. The boat and crew were great, the dive site was spectacular. It will be an all day excursion. I got back to the boat about 4 and the boat was scheduled to leave at about 5. Long day but I thought it was well worth it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom