Inon Z220F manual download?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skywalk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi folks, can anyone pls help me out. I can't seem to find the online manual for the Z220F. All I can find is the manual for Z220S. Whats the difference, and where can I find the english manual for the Z220F? My local dealer said he'd get back to me almost a year ago with the manual. Don't think i'll be getting it from him!

Thanks much
Skywalk

Can't tell you where to find the manual, but here is an explanation in Google's best Japanese translation of the difference.

Home > Products > Strobes > Inon Z-220F

PRODUCTS

DSLR Cameras

DSLR Housing

Compact Cameras

Compact Housing

Wet Lenses

Strobes

Video Lights

Trays & Arms

Spare Parts

Inon Z-220F

" As the Strobo for film camera, the INON-Z220 Strobo which is proud of the high performance which stands out changing minor, it is new sale as Z-220F. You could not use the revised point, so far the case of use with the digital camera and the like, forced illumination mode was added to the “built-in focusing light/write”. In addition target laser pointer function was removed. Also you can use with the digital camera with the manual modulated light function of 11 stages the “silver salt” not only. In this case, connection with the camera becomes only optical fiber connection and TTL modulated light is not possible but combined use with the film camera in the one which is thought it is the Strobo which you recommend. G.N 22 illuminating angle 100゜x 100゜

Z-220F is the Strobo which basically is developed as the Strobo for the film camera. Therefore with the digital camera which has “pre- luminous” function in case of use G.N11 (1/2) at the light intensity below only in case of use it aligns radiates. Alignment to the FULL light intensity becomes possible with combined use of another sale accessory “INON focusing light/write controller”. In addition, TTL operates with in no case.
In connection with the camera housing “optical connector cable kit” of correspondence is necessary each in camera housing. "

Seems that the F model has replaced the laser pointer with a built in focus light. Used with the preflash on a digital, you only get half power unless you add the write controller in slave mode. If I read correctly, it will give full power in manual mode. Probably the "S" manual is close enough, though I've found all Inon manuals to be rather obtuse. Good Luck.

wow awesome. Thank you so much. So the Z220S's manual should pretty much suit my needs as they are almost identical. cheers!

Back
Top Bottom