Inon Strobe to fiber optic cable adapter source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowdog61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for a source for the screw on adapter part which connects the fiber optic cable to the strobe. Can't see spending lots for a complete assy when all I need is the adapter. Any one got an extra from a damaged cable or know of a vendor? Waiting to hear back from Reef but thought I'd ask the community.

sorry it took so long getting back to this Bill. I appreciate the offer. I bit the bullet and bought the Nauticam piece from Reef Photo. It's very similar to the Inon part and probably just as expensive ($30 + $6 for labor&tax). I had a date with the MV Spree and had to drive past the shop anyways and wasn't going to miss my 1st chance at shooting dual S2000s. In the big picture it wasn't that expensive. I fabbed my own FO cable and got an Inon dual adapter both from ebay for less than $5 so in the end I got my setup for ~$40 and learned how to make my own.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom