Inon lenses need a dock for A95!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just purchased the base, WAL and macro lenses from Inon for my A95 setup but now need to put together a lense dock for them so I can take the whole thing u/w. I have no arms or strobe yet and want to know if others out there have come up with a device/method of carrying the add-on lenses. I'm trying to keep it simple and compact, but taking care of the lenses is more important. If you have pics of your rig to share, I'd appreciate it. The more detail, the better!

Jet

I drilled two holes in the rear lens cap for My Inon and used a tie wrap to attach it to the bottom of my strobe tray. So I can take the lens off and attach it right under the camera. Works fine. I know Inon makes something but this cost me about .25 cents to make.

My rear lens cap doesn't have threads, does yours? If not, has it stayed put reasonably well? I am trying to solve the same problem for my G6 housing and Inon 100.

Thanks

Susan

I have a high tech way for my macros - I stick them in the front of my wetsuit :D Only works with front zip, of course. I know they are secure and can't get scratched or lost.

For the WA I use a reel pouch I bought at a fishing store. Fits perfectly, has a cord to close it and for hooking to my bcd. It lives in my bc pocket out of the way. Again, no scratch, no loss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom