Inon Close-up adapter UCL-165 and Saga 67mm flip filter holder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atcdiver

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Inon UCL-165 67mm close-up adapter. Inon says it is useable on land as well as U/W. It has female threads on the front to allow an additional adapter to be stacked. Screws directly onto the front of any macro port that has a 67mm thread.

Saga 67mm flip filter holder. This adds awesome flexibility to your macro shooting. The flip filter holder screws into the threads on your macro port and securely holds the above adapter out of the way until needed. When the subject needs a higher magnification, simply flip the adapter down in place and you're ready to shoot within seconds. The hinge has a very solid feel to it and holds the adapter firmly in place or firmly out of the way when not needed. A must-have if you are going to shoot super-macro.

I purchased this kit in the spring and used it on one trip. Both items are in pristine condition. I will be changing housings soon and cannot use these items. Take advantage of my misfortune and get a great deal on a like-new, high quality close-up kit.

I paid about $400 for the kit, will take $250. Thanks for looking.

---------- Post Merged on November 6th, 2012 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was on November 5th, 2012 at 11:01 AM ----------

The items have been sold.

Attachments

• Diopter & flip filter 01.jpg
    Diopter & flip filter 01.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Diopter & flip filter 02.jpg
    Diopter & flip filter 02.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Diopter & flip filter 03.jpg
    Diopter & flip filter 03.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 62
Status