Inmate Thriller video makes CNN website top 10 headlines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rexman24

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Had to let all you pinoys/pinays know, the whole world is being entertained by your boys now!

rexman24:
Had to let all you pinoys/pinays know, the whole world is being entertained by your boys now!
wouldn't it be hilarious if some CNN headline comes up about some huge prison riot in the US because the warden wanted everyone to dance in the same way and the mexicans get into a stabbing incident with the blacks because one group wants to dance "la bamba" and the other one "can't touch this"... then they go with a britney spears number and everyone jumps the white guys...

Jag

shugar:
wouldn't it be hilarious if some CNN headline comes up about some huge prison riot in the US because the warden wanted everyone to dance in the same way and the mexicans get into a stabbing incident with the blacks because one group wants to dance "la bamba" and the other one "can't touch this"... then they go with a britney spears number and everyone jumps the white guys...

Jag

:rofl3:

shugar:

Jag

jag, you made me spill the water all over my desk!!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

chewie:
looks like they are auditioning for the next shaolin movie. hehehe

thought Bollywood was out-sourcing in PI nowadays....

yea, I think about you guys everytime I see that.

that is so Pinoy of them

ya'll don't take anything too seriously

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom