info on US DIVERS reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

huff10

New
Reaction score
I have a guy wanting to sell me a US DIVER REG.Dont know a lot about these paticular ones.Are parts still available and what is the value
20150708_200900_zps7ag2zbiu.jpg
20150708_200852_zps8qyoo9uy.jpg
20150708_200912_zpsccnzzrxf.jpg
[

the reg should take conshelf se2 service kits just fine, but it might be hard to find a shop that will service it as the pro diver 1st stage is not officially supported anymore. not an issue if you go the diy route.

I haven't seen one of those since the mid/late 80's...I believe that was the only model ever made with that bell shaped 1st stage. IIRC the 4th port was for a drysuit inflator.

assuming it's all the same vintage - $25? Hard to tell from the picture but the console looks like it could be a newer Sherwood - if so - $50?

I haven't seen one of those since the mid/late 80's...I believe that was the only model ever made with that bell shaped 1st stage. IIRC the 4th port was for a drysuit inflator.

assuming it's all the same vintage - $25? Hard to tell from the picture but the console looks like it could be a newer Sherwood - if so - $50?
that's about right..if you can even get it serviced you are looking at about $140 to do so plus what ever you pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom