Info On Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

p47

Reaction score
Family and I are heading to Caicos in April. Can't dive this trip, any info on snorkel trips and beaches to snorkel from. We are staying on "Provo". Any other info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome to Scubaboard! Do a search for Providenciales and you will find plenty of what you are looking for. If you have any specific questions after that please feel free to ask - been going for many years and would be happy to help.

Tim Ingersoll:
Welcome to Scubaboard! Do a search for Providenciales and you will find plenty of what you are looking for. If you have any specific questions after that please feel free to ask - been going for many years and would be happy to help.
Thanks for replying. I have some info being sent to me. Just wondered if there nice areas from the beach to snorkel. My 10 year old is excited. I'll let you know if I have any questions. Thanks again

Great website...love the description of the reef. Thanks again for all your help! My son is really anxious..want's to see a turtle.

Currently out on Grand turk and will be here till April 6 damn I hate my work <G> . If you can I would try and get a plane out to grand turk price is not bad at all great snorkling with Oaisis Divers they have a nice afternoon trip to Gibbs Key <SP> when you hit the beach rays come up to visit. Have been running in to a lot of turtles on my few dives I have gotten off in between work. More then happy if you need any info to get it first hand for you since I am currently on the Islands. Grand Turk is about a 25 min plane ride from Provo. Not sure what the round trip price is but I do not think it is that much.

Scott

p47:
Great website...love the description of the reef. Thanks again for all your help! My son is really anxious..want's to see a turtle.

Scottkl:
Currently out on Grand turk and will be here till April 6 damn I hate my work <G> . If you can I would try and get a plane out to grand turk price is not bad at all great snorkling with Oaisis Divers they have a nice afternoon trip to Gibbs Key <SP> when you hit the beach rays come up to visit. Have been running in to a lot of turtles on my few dives I have gotten off in between work. More then happy if you need any info to get it first hand for you since I am currently on the Islands. Grand Turk is about a 25 min plane ride from Provo. Not sure what the round trip price is but I do not think it is that much.

Scott

Is the weather still breezy and cool or has it warmed up in the last several weeks?

Scottkl:

Scott

I'll have to check into a flight into Grand Turk. Sounds like a nice time. My son would love the rays and turtles! Thanks for the info. Everyone here is anxious to get there. Also got info on Smith Reef in Provo. Sounds great too!

Sorry for the delay in posting Here on Grand Turk it is on and off hot and then cool and breezy. We have had a few very hot days. Has been a busy week for me since I am currently working as the set medic on this show.... Can not wait till the next one when I do m real job......

Tim Ingersoll:
Is the weather still breezy and cool or has it warmed up in the last several weeks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom