Info About New Photo Center at LCBR and the Gym Closed Permanently

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were there earlier this month and they did indeed offer a nightly glass of wine -- Yellow Tail, two options each for red/white -- on the way into the temporary dinning room. I thought it was a nice gesture and more than made up for the minor inconvenience caused by the construction.

I haven't read the Trip Advisor review(s) in question, but I will say that I did think the food had slipped a small -- but still perceptible -- amount from our trips in 2017 and 2018 at this time of year. Breakfast options were more limited than in the past. The main thing we noticed (and missed), however, was the daily soup option at lunch/dinner. I think it was absent more often than not whereas in previous years there was one each day. Obviously this is a tiny quibble. Food temperatures were consistently appropriate, perhaps even more so than last year.

@Doctorfish When are you going to LCBR? I am trying to go down in late April!

Back
Top Bottom