Indonesia Recommendations Welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well darn it all anyway. How disappointing for you.

That said, I don't believe that the world is going to be open enough for travel by then anyway.

I sure hope that I'm wrong.

Me too, hoping that you're wrong. I still have not cancelled my end of July trip to Guadalupe, Mexico.

Bali is where I plan to head as soon as flights and restrictions allow, it's only a nine hour flight away for me.

However, I doubt this will happen before September at the moment.

Bali is where I plan to head as soon as flights and restrictions allow, it's only a nine hour flight away for me.

However, I doubt this will happen before September at the moment.
It is so very hard, or just impossible, to predict how things will develop from here. Plenty of theories, but still a total lack of data. In the meantime we are thinking how it will, or should, change the way we run our business. Run our life. Live a boards with a 1.5 meter rule? Not a business we are in, but just wondering. Should we change the way we set up our restaurants in our resorts? No buddy-checks anymore? Already for many years we offer the service of a private boat, will that be standard service? Massage and spa with face-masks? What will flights costs when the space between passnegers should be much wider? (Or will people stay at home with a future generation of VR glasses?)

Back
Top Bottom