Index Print/Contact Sheet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TTA

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What's the most painless (and cheapest!) way to do an index print/contact sheet? Basically a sheet of thumbnails ideally with the file names just below each pic. I have the hp psc 2510 photosmart which allows me to do this but without the file names and also the size of the thumbnails are fixed (although this isn't so much of a problem, the file names are). I also have Adobe Photoshop Elements and Photoshop Album if that is any help but not much else!

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to print a contact sheet thru PS Album. I'm not sure of the exact steps as I uninstalled Album quite a while ago when PSE3 came out.

For a freeware option, IrfanView has a pretty customizable contact sheet that can be saved to a file.

ACDSee lets you print contact sheets easily. You can adjust the number of images per sheet (rows and columns) and add a lot of information to the captions of each image.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom