Independent diving at panglao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome information KIbuu, especially about Dauin and Apo Island. I know you can rent a motorbike for cheap from Harold's Mansion in Dumaguette (I think it cost about 150Php for 7 hours), so that would be good for getting around Dauin. Also there are cheap rooms available on Apo Island, so with rented tanks you could stay there and dive at night :)

That's a very good price for a boat in Sabang. I did my DM there last year from May to September, and the cheapest I heard of was 500, but only in Sabang Bay - Big La Laguna. If you went further than Monkey Beach then the price was 600. And other boat operators charged 700 where ever you went.

In Dumaguete i rent a motorbike for 1400 php week or 20 php per hour. Rental right beside the OK Pension. Motorbikes are cheap in Dumaguete, much cheaper as in Panglao and in better condition. Maybe better deals possible in Taglibaran?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom