Incredible Weekend...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frontstmaui

Registered
Reaction score
Cleaning the mooring for a friend this weekend, whale song was LOUD. Never heard it that loud and thought maybe because I was diving deeper than usual. (60-75 ft instead of 30-40 cause of a deep mooring.) My buddy starts hitting the chain with his knife and I look up. In between he (20ft) and I (60+) A humpback and a calf were swimming by about 20 yards away. Frickin awesome. Then today, cruising home from work, I pass by a beach as the Police are marking off an area for a Monk seal that was sunning him/her self on the beach. :D:D

No pics, it never happened. We don't even have any whales out here....:rolleyes:

That is amazing Frontstmaui - I'm hoping for a whale sighting this year too

Aloha, Tim

P.S. I work on Reefdancer, so I'm wondering if we've run into each other down at the harbor...

Man O man I'm so jealous.

No pics, it never happened. We don't even have any whales out here....:rolleyes:

It's because you keep hitting them with your Subs and Superferry's!

Not much to photograph at the bottom of a mooring generally speaking. Sorry!

That is amazing Frontstmaui - I'm hoping for a whale sighting this year too

Aloha, Tim

P.S. I work on Reefdancer, so I'm wondering if we've run into each other down at the harbor...

I have been on island for 12 years. Probably have seen you when I free dive outside of Baby Beach Reef. I take my Kayak out there and anchor then dive. You guys go by all the time and occasionally stop and have a diver bring sea life to the windows.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom