Incredible Viz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six divers showed up for tonight's Redondo dive ... vis was still running well above normal ... I would say 25-30 feet. Get out and enjoy this, folks ... I don't think it's gonna be here much longer.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Yes! Viz wasn't too bad...lots of critters and lots of fish.
It was great to see everyone. Truly a good time was had by all.
Thanks,
K

Thanks for the enjoyable dive, Bob, Redondo made a nice first impression on me. I'm glad I got to see the good viz before it ended.

It was good meeting everyone, if you all ever need a dive buddy drop me a PM.

-Doug

sandman98007:
And here they are for all you photofiles..... The show is a little long...... But pretty good. Would love to have some feedback......

See you all in the water

Link:..... http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/bM4DP2cM
GREAT SHOW!!!!!! thanks i really enjoyed it, nice pictures, it has been a long time sense i was up there and dove with scubak, wish i was there now!!!

Well Jim,
Come on up. Even though the great viz is fading, the diving still is great.
K

scubak:
Well Jim,
Come on up. Even though the great viz is fading, the diving still is great.
K

i hope the viz doesn't totally go to crap any time soon. i do my first ow dives this weekend and it would sure be nice to be able to see stuff besides my buddy ... or my own hands. :wink:

I think we all hope it stays like this, but with the sun shining like it is today, it doesn't look good :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom