Inconceivable! It's Ike!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do *not* like Ike.

That is all.

(Now, back to my two to three more weeks of no power (official estimate)... assuming Ike doesn't tack on another month to that.)

Pardon me if I don't want another hurricane in the gulf this year. Thank you very much.
From an accounting and taxes standpoint, keep your reciepts. We had amazing tax write offs in 2004 and 2005 with all our zigs and zags of hurricanes and no power.

hey, colin! you a kevin smith fan? every time i see this thread, i get the mind pic of the girls jumping out of the back of the van at mooby's in 'jay & silent bob strike back'...

'inconceivable! unbelievable!' hee hee hee!

if you're not, you should be. start at the beginning with 'clerks' and end with 'clerks 2'. it's a movie with a donkey show - what's not to love?

Why yes, I am. :cool2: Ahh... Bluntman and Chronic!

I do *not* like Ike.

That is all.

(Now, back to my two to three more weeks of no power (official estimate)... assuming Ike doesn't tack on another month to that.)
I don't like Ike either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom