In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitops_flat1.jpg

Dive Master "Bait" uses the Ops Force Fin in the waters off Savusavu Fiji. Photo by Bob Evans
blades1.jpg

fabnpink.jpg

Pink Force Fins lead the way. Underwater Fiji. Photo by Bob Evans.
This photo is dedicated to ZenDiver3D, Thanks for all your support!
I am going PINK!
Fin Doctor!

This is a shot my wife got of me above the wall in Provo. I stayed a little too long to messing with the returning divers so I was fast moving for the surface.

Attachments

• ForceFoils.jpg
    ForceFoils.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 317
bait_crownforce.jpg

The Launch Pad foot pocket Launch Pad Foot Pocket
with the Crown Blade (Paten # US design 454,934 S) in action. Underwater Fiji 2002. Photo by Bob Evans
crownforce_product.jpg

Force Fin Launch Pad foot pocket with the Force Fin Crown Blade (paten # US design 454,934 S) Photo by Bob Evans.

freediveproto.jpg

Another Prototype from Bob Evans at Force Fins. This was an experimental Force Fin. You can see hints of the Excellerating Force Fin, Extra Force Fin and the Original Force Fin. Bob was experimenting with making a better Free Diving fin. There are only two that exist in the world. You can see the Neon Original Force Fins in the Background. Shot at Anacapa Island by Bob Evans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom