In Pattaya, looking for things

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a dive shop in Pattaya We have just got some Ikelite Torches in stock that are Cheep as chips phone me on 038,71, 0029.We are out of stock of knifes until Sat

Hey SEAduction finally made it on SB! :shocked2:

It would be worth talking to Andy & Danny down there as they can generally get hold of most kit you want at a reasonable (for thailand) price.

Scuba Diving Pattaya

Hey Andy / Danny, now you are on here why not get some of your wrecks trips posted up :confused:

I am told this new shop has indeed only just opened, that why I not seen it, been back in the UK the last couple of weeks.
I am also told it is in Central road on the left side going approximately 100m from beach road.
Lets hope its better than some of the crap we have around already.

Sounds just like a shop I went in, had a lot of equipment, but mainly cheaper items such as masks and fins and snorkels.
They are not operating dive trips in Pattaya at this time but are promoting and taking bookings for diving trips in South Thailand, Phuket I think.

Back
Top Bottom