In Pattaya, looking for things

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont mention work to me!!!! Gives me palpitations.
Stopped doing that a few years ago, done my share in the past, works best left to them that want it.
Would be an interesting challenge though.

Lots of people and divers around in Pattaya.
No decent equipment supplier, maybe there is a good business oportunity for someone?

I have heard "Warm Water Divers" (aka "Safe Dives") recently opened a shop in Pattaya. Their shops in BKK and Phuket do have a decent variety of scuba gear so it may be worth while checking them out.

I have heard "Warm Water Divers" (aka "Safe Dives") recently opened a shop in Pattaya. Their shops in BKK and Phuket do have a decent variety of scuba gear so it may be worth while checking them out.

Not seen that one. Just what Pattaya needs, a decent dive shop.
Dont suppose you know where in pattaya?

Might be worth looking at the Fami range of LCD torches, I have had 2 for a number of years, the only torches I have had that have lasted any length of time problem free.
Initially they are a little expensive to buy, but my experience is that long term it has worked out much cheaper than the array of cheaper torches that I had purchased in the past.
Also they have an incredible 6-8 hours burn time on only 4 AA batteries.

Dont suppose you know where in pattaya?

No, I don't. And the new Pattaya shop details are not mentioned on their web yet.

But I'm sure if you contact their shop in BKK that they can give you the address of their new shop in Pattaya.

This Warmwaterdivers Group ::: www.safedives.com is their website.

No, I don't. And the new Pattaya shop details are not mentioned on their web yet.

But I'm sure if you contact their shop in BKK that they can give you the address of their new shop in Pattaya.

This Warmwaterdivers Group ::: www.safedives.com is their website.

Thanks for that info, I shall certainly go and have a look.
If they provide a good service, I and no doubt a number of other people will be very interested.
Pattaya is in need of a good equipment supplier/dive shop. I wish them well in their new venture.

I am told this new shop has indeed only just opened, that why I not seen it, been back in the UK the last couple of weeks.
I am also told it is in Central road on the left side going approximately 100m from beach road.
Lets hope its better than some of the crap we have around already.

Thanks for that info, I shall certainly go and have a look.

You're welcome.

Let me know if it's a proper dive equipment retail shop (like their shops in BKK and Phuket) or just a small booking office/retail outlet.

You're welcome.

Let me know if it's a proper dive equipment retail shop (like their shops in BKK and Phuket) or just a small booking office/retail outlet.

Certainly will let you know.
As soon as I get back to Thailand I will look the place up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom