In New Jersey on the 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octotat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to be visiting New Jersey on a business trip and will be able to go diving on June 26. Can anyone recommend a dive charter that will be doing a wreck dive that day? I can't seem to find much on the net.

Thanks

Hi Octotat,
The "Pirate King II" is running a night dive on 6/26/04 departing at 6 P.M. from 18 th.st. marina in Barnegat Light NJ. This will be a two tank nite dive in the 60-80 ft. depth range. The shop running the trip is L.B.I. Scuba and Eric is the owner, phone (609) 494-5599. My website has direction and info for the boat. If this doesn't help you "www.njdive.com" has a good list of reputable boats and dive shops in their list.
Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the boat,
Captain Rob

As an alternative you may want to head to Dutch Springs and dive there if the weather is not cooperative when you are in town.

I will be at Dutch on the 26 of June. I have a Nitrox class doing the dive portion. Come on over and share the fun.

Back
Top Bottom