In memorium: Rob Davie, aka BigJetDriver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, that sucks. I did not know him, but did respect his opinion on this board. He will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers are with those that loved him... I know that we all cherished him here, and will miss him more then words can ever say. I am just shocked.....

Oh man ... I feel like somebody just ran fishooks through my guts.

I never met Rob personally. But through a series of Internet discussions ... often in vehement disagreement with each other ... we developed a friendship and mutual respect. I had looked forward to the day when I could hook up with him for a dive.

Life throws us curves ... Rob obviously took this one on the noggin'.

Rest in peace, my friend ... I miss you already ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I never met Rob (BigJetDriver) nor personally communicated with him, but I feel like I've just been punched in the gut. No way!!! Netdoc, tell us that this is a belated (and awful) April Fools, please!

Rob, I'm sure you're having great bottom time up top. We will miss you terribly. All our thoughts and prayers are with your friends and family.

I'll remember you when I see aircraft in the sky.

Although many of us will miss him, I know that Rob has gone home. My prayers are with his family and the friends left behind. He is a wonderful person & I will miss his insight, his jokes, & working with him here on Scubaboard.

My condolences to his family. A sad day.

Mark Vlahos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom