Important announcement: 'Barangay Pasaway' sub-forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
:lol3: Spoon, congrats again although I wouldn't be too relaxed if I were you if yomar's got your back. :D

thanks my man! but if i recall aint you and jag an "item" once upon a time? hehe i dont easily forget:)

te san-o ni masugod ang bag-o nga forum? pareng Carlo congrats sa imo nga pag pungko bilang barrangay captain.

Spoon:
i will try my best to live up to the standards paolo has already laid down.
Talk about low hurdles to cross. :D

Ut oh... :eek:uttahere

Spoon:
thanks my man! but if i recall aint you and jag an "item" once upon a time? hehe i dont easily forget:)
:lol3: Your memory is good, oh jedi master. :D But I have been rehabilatated. Went through a 12-step program. I'll e-mail yomar a link, might help the poor confused young man. :D

Spoon...mate....watch your back! If you see loose change on the sidewalk....don't bend over, leave it where it is!

OK...I'm going to set this all rolling now.

Hey Spoon,

Congrats with your new badge.

If you need some more info about the Guides forum just let me know.

Laurens

El Orans:
Hey Spoon,

Congrats with your new badge.

If you need some more info about the Guides forum just let me know.

Laurens
He'll be in there soon enough so we can talk about this there. His function will be different to the other Guides though as Club Guides will perform another role.

"...first official Club Guide for the PPD, and in fact on all of SB." This seems to be a real honor. Congrats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom