Important announcement: 'Barangay Pasaway' sub-forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its quite an honor guys, i dont know what to say...... i will try my best to live up to the standards paolo has already laid down. it will be tough but as long as you guys got my back then it should be ok. I hope i dont disspoint any of you guys. And kim your the man! i dont know of any other mod that works as hard as you.

heres to making the PPD a model forum, hopefully the lessons we learn here will benefit others as well. and like the Chuck norris imp mentioned, lets try to keep politics out of the equation. and as per the request of jag, i think some durian would be more effective than the batutas( clubs):)

shugar:
but there's a way to use a batoots and a phone book so as not to leave any scars hehehehe :eyebrow:

Jag

i saw that one in NYPD BLUE:)

Spoon:
as long as you guys got my back then it should be ok.

hear that guys....

as long as we got his back... hehehhehehehe

sure SPoon we got your back , we'll take care of your back, especially Yomar.....

midwestdvr:
Where in the US?

@jag: I prefer HK MP-5, preferably silenced :D
Washington DC. Same uni where Clinton and GMA were classmates. If you want, ask me more in the non-diving thread. I don't wanna shiet on Spoon's parade...

hey bro let's drink to this tomorrow! I wanna knock myself out early so I can wake up early to follow tom's reco of viewing the islands as we come in.

paolov:
sure SPoon we got your back , we'll take care of your back, especially Yomar.....

i am resisting that thought from entering my mind, once you see you cannot unsee. im disturbed now:( not to give discredit to yomar but i dont dance that way...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom