(imgs) I'm down for this. Naked female scientist tries to tame belugas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would love to do that, not because of the naked female, but I admit it's a plus.

There are some Belugas around here and I'd love to go scuba and see some Belugas soon.

However, Natalia is a yoga expert and used meditation techniques to hold her breath and stay under water for an incredible ten minutes and 40 seconds.
:shocked2:

Comments:
Sounds like a bunch of bored (male) marine scientists livened their day up by convincing the female in the group to strip off. "Honestly love, they don't like being touched by artificial fabric, you'll have to take everything off..." :D
:rofl3:

Last edited:
I'm guessing that she had plenty of antifreeze (vodka) in her system when she did this!

I am pretty sure it is not just Belugas. I am virtually certain that most types of marine organism dislike the touch, nay the very sight, of artificial fabrics.

I trust all female divers will behave with more respect towards the marine environment in the future.

Last edited:
Is that where the DIVE NAKED Tee Shirts come from?

DIVE NAKED tee shirt - there's an oxymoron if I ever heard one!

Nice idea to dive naked with whales, but she's far tougher than me given she swims in ice water without protection! COLD !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom