Images in PM's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok... I lied... the IMG (image) tag is a feature for private messages and it is now enabled. Attachments are still not an option as there is no software functionality for those.

suthnbelle:
Maybe you can explain it to me then. Don, is that an alcoholic beverage I see in your hand?

Mel
Busted again! Been trying to talk BluOrchid into doing the Key Largo thing with us. Kevin's tongue could be the problem? :jawsdown:

Does T.A. have to monitor all this chit chat on his site?

Practing....

I have to monitor all the chit-chat everywhere... I just don't pay attention to most of it :)

Tech Admin:
Ok... I lied... the IMG (image) tag is a feature for private messages and it is now enabled. Attachments are still not an option as there is no software functionality for those.
I don't see a Attach or Manage options on PMs...?

DandyDon:
Busted again! Been trying to talk BluOrchid into doing the Key Largo thing with us. Kevin's tongue could be the problem? :jawsdown:

Practing....

What? Did somebody mention my name. Hey, go easy on the tongue... I'm very sensitive about it. :dontgetit Anyway, how's it preventing her from going on the trip? What, is it laying across her driveway, blocking her in?

DandyDon:

Practing....

Oh Don, aren't you the clever one. I knew I should have put a better picture in my profile.

Yes you guys talk her into to going on the trip like you did me. The more the merrier.

Mel

DandyDon, like I said... attachments are not an option, inline images (for images you have uploaded to sb or another website) are.

Tech Admin:
DandyDon, like I said... attachments are not an option, inline images (for images you have uploaded to sb or another website) are.

Hey Tech Admin! How've you been? What happened to your super-groovey cool custom avatar? Hey do you do the store stuff too? I got an order stuck.

Tech Admin:
Ah! Ok

Scubakevdm, I will let NetDoc know about the order (he handles most of that, I just do the stickers).

My avatar is around... somewhere... I think it's under the couch now :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom