I'm watching you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS Chantal...I think I remember Roger saying that you all saw a Hawksbill ...could be one of the two that we saw on the 29th

Sounds like an awesome dive. As for being the only ones on the site, that is what that kayak diving thing is good for.:eyebrow:

justleesa:
Would'of loved to have you along girlfriend...miss ya (of course you and Pat too Chantal :D).

Roger and I are planning to go to Maui for a few days....coming back anytime soon?

Working on it but, I have a couple of projects coming up that might last a few months. I might not be able to get there until around June. Then I'll be back again sometime in the fall, probably for Maui Music Festival depending on who's playing :wink:

When are you going over to Maui? Glad your finally getting your Maui trip!

Miss you too! :10:

Leesa - so cool! Sometimes on a reef dive or a wreck dive, I look out to see if there is anything I might miss by focusing on the stuff right in front of me.

When are you going to Maui?

Sigh....30* cloudy....crappy day...
Lisa I am so jealous. You take great pictures...The look in the turtle's eye is so patient and knowing. Do the barnacles hurt them?

calscubagal & sea nmf:
When are you going to Maui?

Well yesterday morning we had our sights set on going the first Monday in March, for our anniversary. Yesterday evening I got a call that I have to stay at the care home for three weeks straight from the end of Feb to the middle of March while the resident manager goes on vacation :( The good thing is it means LOTS of overtime.

Right now I'm not sure when, maybe a bit before she goes or when she returns.

CC:
The look in the turtle's eye is so patient and knowing.

The picture does not do him justice. The iris of the eye is so vibrant, it has unbelievable depth...hard to explain, easily the most interesting critter eyes I've had the luck to look into.

CC:
Do the barnacles hurt them?

Not too sure myself...I can imagine that they cause some drag and to have something growing on my skin wouldn't make me happy. :wink:

I did see mentioned on the net that barnacles are a sign of health issues.

Jim:
There for a second, due to the title of the thread, I thought I had a stalker....

Who said you don't :crafty:

Lisa,

I'm jealous not because of what you saw but the opportunities you have to go diving. I think my bcd is turning to dust! I miss the nudis.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom