im planning to buy this set up... what do u think??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

synonymy13

Registered
Reaction score
bcd - Scubapro T-black
regulator - scubapro mk 17/s600 and a r295 for octopus
gauges - tusa sca 330

any pros and cons bout this... any suggesstions on wat i shud change and maybe get to save a few bucks?? thanx..

I was very unhappy with the accuracy of my SPG, and the fact that it could not be corrected for altitude.

Can you get the Scubapro serviced in the Phillipines? If yes, go for it.

Cheers.

-J.-

yup! actually, its what the nearest LDS carries... scubapro... this is going to be my first set-up and im kind of having second thought on whether or not i should get a back inflate... like the knighthawk... but the thing is, as iv read in the forums, the knighthawk has almost non existent pockets... which makes me think twice about it... but i love the idea though of the feeling of a free front area which the back inflates bring to the table... any thoughts on this? by the way, im going to be diving in tropical waters for most of the time... maybe this information would affect something...

I got certified here in Okinawa (subtropical) with a regular Jacket style BC. I'm now using a back inflate BC and much, much prefer it to a jacket. No pockets to speak of (Riptide Zone), but that's what the D-rings are for. I carry a mesh bag just in case I find something cool to carry back--which is almost never. I'd go back inflate. Easy decision.

Back
Top Bottom