I'm new -- I don't know what to do!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaHunt82

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey yall. I'm Casey From Virginia. 25 year old student and totally 100% new to the dive scene. Glad to be here!

That would be I'm NEW, not nre...

You don't know what to do?

DIVE!

Welcome to SB :)

welcome to the board! Where in VA are you? I'm up in Northern Virginia...since you're an avid saltwater fisherman I'm guessing you are closer to the VA beach area...

Are you certified yet?

Welcome to the Board!!

And welcome to the most addictive and awesome sport you will ever enjoy!!

Yep what he said!:coffee:

Welcome, SeaHunt, grab your fins and hang on for a ride. . . At the top of every page, you'll find the button "Forums" click there and scroll down the long list of everything you can do underwater, and where to go do it! You didn't fill out your profile so we may under- estimate your training. Beginning with training, there are several places you can learn about training agencies, you need to start with certification. When you've jumped through that hoop, there are forums to explain all the equipment. . . lots of "discussions" about which will be "life support", a poor sales pitch from someone wanting more money.

My apologies if you are already certified, There are more advanced divers forums for photography, hunting, wreck, cave and almost anything that can be done underwater. Join us to learn or teach whichever you are ready for. . . and if you're receiving winter weather right now, look in the photo galleries for new pix from people that are diving right now.
Welcome.

wellcome to the boards......
where cool divers hang out....he he he
for every thing.
where there its just shooting perverbial wind to true intelectual and informative articles.
stay coool see you on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom