I'm looking for some sales...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone for all the responses, they really helped me out!

I've been to the Divers Direct in West Palm Beach, and i wasn't impressed by the prices they had. I've heard of some dive shops that have end of the year blowout sales, but the only one that was near me was bought by another dive shop.

A lot of pricing structure is mandated by manufacturers. Your best thing is to give us a call, and we can try to work out some kind of package with you and try to find the best gear for your diving and budget.

From all the positive feedback you guys are getting, seems like Scubatoys is the way to go. My Dad bought a wetsuit from your website a couple weeks ago, and he seems to be very happy. You'll probably be hearing from me in the near future :D

And thanks again to everyone that replied, it means a lot!

Thank you everyone for all the responses, they really helped me out!

I've been to the Divers Direct in West Palm Beach, and i wasn't impressed by the prices they had. I've heard of some dive shops that have end of the year blowout sales, but the only one that was near me was bought by another dive shop.

From all the positive feedback you guys are getting, seems like Scubatoys is the way to go. My Dad bought a wetsuit from your website a couple weeks ago, and he seems to be very happy. You'll probably be hearing from me in the near future :D

And thanks again to everyone that replied, it means a lot!
I've made a number of purchases there and am pleased with all. In fact, the first purchase I made was just slightly questionable and they bent over backwards to make it right(too long a story to get into, but suffice it to say that they bent WAY backwards to make me happy).
Spencer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom