I'm like a kid at Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Do you get really excited before a big dive? I'm doing the Straits of Mackinac, the new wreck in Lake Michigan out of Chicago tomorrow. Also the Air Show is going on so it should be doubly fun. All day I've been packing my gear and checking my list twice and all that stuff. I hope I can sleep tonight.

If I'm this excited now, I'll probably need sedative before I go to Cozumel in Nov.

Juls

...I know the feeling! Went to Cozumel a month ago for the 1st time........my first blue-water diving too......spending the last week in Sept In Akumal, Mexico getting cave-certified......then early Oct, will dive the Flower Gardens (my 1st live-aboard experience) ...and back to Coz again late Oct.....this has been and will be by far my most exciting dive year.......only been certified 2 years....wonder what 'year 3' will hold?

Karl

Take some deep breaths.....
I feel the same way every time.
Have a great time.
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom