I'm here right now!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure have enjoyed reading your updates and looking at your pictures. I have many photos of turtles but none with a full-face shot! Very cool. My husband and I just got certified two years ago. I am warning you that this will become a major lifestyle change. Forget vacations to Europe etc. You will be changing latitudes big time. You next step is figuring out which scuba magazines to subscribe to :wink:

Heck, subscribe to 'em all!

Amen to all the rest, too!
DS

Well, that was it. End of a great trip but the start of a wonderful journey I'm sure. We will definitely be back at Compass Point/Ocean Frontiers as there are many many more sites to be explored on the East End. I'm sure the West Bay is also nice but I think I'll stick to the East End for now. Next stop? I've heard that the country I was born in (The Philippines) has some seriously wicked dives! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom