I'm going to regret this...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The question is how many dance routines and practice sessions did that take? No one overheated in their drysuits either?
I think we did it 4 or 5 times and came up with some collection that worked out well together. No overheating in the suits - the air temperature was in the low 50s at the most.
princessaprilia:
Please, please, please cross-post this in the Dork Divers forum!!!
Oh, we definitely qualify!

Thanks for all the positive feedback =)

-B

That was pretty funny, really enjoyed it.

I'd love to see some more videos of diving in Alaska. My wife and I spent some time in Girdwood and along the Kenai Peninsula and loved it. I wondered what diving there would be like. :)

Thanks for burying it so deep ... didn't take long for it to make it across the world.... Wonderful stuff :worship:

It's going viral on FB. I can't believe how many of my friends have shared it or commented on it. You're gonna be famous!

that was great! when i lived in Anchorage i always wonder what goes on for fun in Unalaska. i guess my question is answered!

That was hysterical! I especially enjoyed the scuba ballet in the water. Just AWESOME!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom