I'm glad they're dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Megalodon_diver.JPG

fg_megalodon8.jpg
there is a pretty good fiction novel "Meg" on the subject if you're interested....

Those guys were pussycats. THESE guys are REALLY SCARY :11:

Chironex fleckeri
Carukia barnesi

Hetland:
there is a pretty good fiction novel "Meg" on the subject if you're interested....

If only he'd had a diver proof read it..............

Hetland:
Those guys were pussycats. THESE guys are REALLY SCARY

I agree, wikipedia is really scary.

Both wikipedia and these jellies are scary, but those jellies scare me more. It freaks me out that something so small and virtually invisible can be so deadly.

I dunno I think I would take my chances with the jellyfish rather than a 50 ft shark...

I wonder who would win if the Meg ate a irikanji or a box jelly? Hmmm

Reefguy - That'd hafta depend on what brand of gun you're shooting, wouldn't it???

Megalodons are just misunderstood. The only way to properly understand them is to buy an SLR and jump into chummed water with them.

When I took my trip to Australia I was pretty creeped out about being in the water, especially because it was "in season" for them, or so I was told.

I think I'd have to wear a granade on my BC if they still existed....Our word for the day: "Heartburn"

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom